I've purchased tickets to the stream. How do I watch it?
In order to access the stream, you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out and buying tickets. If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Once you have created your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to watch the show.
- Wednesday, September 23: Watch
Blue Ox Festival
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
Yep! Once you’ve purchased more than one ticket, email with your friend’s email address, the event name/date, and an account will be set up for them!
Can I watch the stream on my TV? What about my phone?
Oh yeah! The player is HTML5, so as long as your phone supports HTML5 video viewing you can definitely use your phone.
For televisions, Cast/Airplay are the best options. Some TV or device browsers cannot load video in this format.
Will this stream be available for viewing after the performance?
Unless otherwise noted, streams will be available for 72 hours after each show on the same page you watched the event.
- Wednesday, September 23: Watch until MON, SEP 28 at 11:59PM ET.
Blue Ox Festival
- Friday, September 25: Watch until MON, SEP 28 at 11:59PM ET
- Saturday, September 26: Watch until MON, SEP 28 at 11:59PM ET
Can I rewind during the show?
Although you cannot rewind while the show is happening, you can fast-forward and rewind once the show is over and the stream becomes on-demand.
I have another question!
No problem, kindly email stream support
To watch a stream event, please ensure you have the following:
- System requirements: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- Supported desktop browsers:
- Google Chrome 45+
- Mozilla Firefox 49+
- Safari 10+
- Microsoft Edge 15+
- Supported mobile browsers:
- Chrome 45+
- Safari 10+ (iOS)
- Internet connection:
- 5 – 10Mbps download speed is recommended
- check your connection at speedtest.net